Closing Attorney Delray Beach:
Responsibilities Of A Real Estate Lawyer
A Closing Lawyer Delray Beach is a real estate expert that can guide you during the selling and buying of properties. Their knowledge and experience can provide you with the following services:
- They are equipped to prepare and review documents relating to real estate such as purchase agreements, mortgage documents, title documents, and transfer documents.
- They provide legal guidance for individuals relating to the purchase or sale of real property.
- They can prepare all closing documents, write title insurance policies, complete title searches on the property, and handle the transfer of funds for the purchase.
- They can prepare forms such as the HUD-1 Form and related transfer of funds documentation for the buyer's lender if the purchase is being financed.
- They can work in case of real estate dispute such as chain of title, lot line problems, or other issues involving contracts.