Commercial Lease Lawyer Delray Beach:
Questions To Ask About Your Lease
Negotiating a lease can be difficult especially if you are doing it without a Commercial Lease Lawyer Delray Beach. Here are questions you need to ask about your commercial lease:
- Is there a floor plan attached as an exhibit?
- Who measured the building?
- Do you have the right to expand?
- Are there notice dates or deadlines?
- Is the landlord required to give you an advance notice of option expiration date?
- Are option spaces clearly defined on a floor plan?
- Are existing tenants permitted to extend or renew leases?
- Is the rental rate fixed or market?
- Is there a deadline to extend or renew?
- Can you renew for less than the full premises?
- Do you have the option to cancel?
- Is there a termination penalty?