Steps To Hiring A Real Estate Closing Lawyer Delray Beach
You don’t want to make a costly mistake when it comes to hiring a Real Estate Lawyer Delray Beach. Make sure you are focused on hiring the right person for the job. Here is a look at how you should hire the best lawyer for you:
- Your lawyer should focus on at least 90% of their time on residential real estate.
- They should provide you with a written quote for your upcoming real estate deal which includes all disbursements.
- They should be authorized by your state to close your transaction.
- They should have the ability to arrange and obtain title insurance for all purchases.
- They should store your documentation electronically at no extra charge.
- Your lawyer and their staff should be available to answer your questions and should meet with you to sign your closing documentation at no extra charge.