Trade Secrets Lawyer Delray Beach:
Factors In Determining Trade Secrets
When it comes to protecting trade secrets, the first step to identify them. With the help of a Theft of Trade Secrets Lawyer Delray Beach, they will guide you in identifying whether information can be regarded as a trade secret using the following factors:
- Is the information known outside of your company?
- Is the information widely known by employees and others involved with your company? Have measures been taken to guard the secrecy of the information?
- What is the value of the information to your company? What is the potential value to your company’s competitors?
- How much effort and/or money was expended by your company to develop the information?
- How difficult would it be for others to acquire or duplicate the information?